EXHIBITION / STAND BOOKING INFORMATION
You will need to purchase your stands online on or after the designated stand sale day – WEDNESDAY 9 MAY 2018 at 10h00 GMT+2.
Please complete the trade registration form online and send your proof of payment to Colette Diamond on firstname.lastname@example.org
No telephonic bookings or allocations can take please, please complete the online trade registration form.
Only once payment is received will your stand/s be confirmed. Please note that in the event that first options are not available, we will endeavour to allocate your second or third option, but final trade space and positioning is at the discretion of the SAOA 2018 organising committee.
When selecting your choice of stand/s please keep in mind that you will be required to close / seal the back of your stands so as not to negatively affect the stand/s which may not have a built structure alongside you. Please ensure that your stand builders are made aware of this so as not to have any situations onsite where they claim to not be aware of this.
PLEASE NOTE SAOA Banking details:
SAOA BANKING INFO
Bank : First National Bank (FNB), Brandwag
Branch Code: 230-534
Account number: 62 337 246 062
SWIFT CODE: FIRNZAJJ
The SAOA congress is VAT registered. VAT is charged at 15%
VAT no: 429 013 1020
In order to make the sale of stand/s as fair as possible we have instituted the following process:
Click on the website below:
- Thursday 3 May 2018 – registration to the site opens (get your username and password / check that your existing username & password works etc)
- Wednesday 9 May 2018 at 10h00 – stand/s sales go live
How to book a stand:
- Stand/s sales for the South African Orthopaedic Association Congress (3 - 7 September 2018) will go live on Wednesday 9 May 2018 at 10h00. Please diarise this date.
- Please check your username and password before stand sales go live to ensure you do not encounter any problems on the day.
- If you do not yet have a username and password, please apply for one timeously before stand/s sales go live to avoid any wasted time and potentially missing out on your preferred stand.
- Please check the spelling of your username carefully when logging on.
- If you encounter any problems, please contact below for assistance with technical questions.
+2774 031 5295
+27 861 111 335
- Indicate the company name, contact person, indicate on the online registration form their first, second and third choice of stand/s. Every effort will be made to accommodate your request but as explained, allocation will only be confirmed on receipt of payment.
- The exhibitor is to please send the secretariat (ICE Solution) a confirmation (proof) of payment. (Please include the date of payment; the method of payment and bank reference numbers if applicable).
- The exhibition secretariat (ICE Solution) will confirm in writing the stand/s allocated.
- At present the demand for exhibition space is considerable and in order to make the process as fair as possible we can only allocate and confirm exact stand allocation/s once payment has been received.
- Exhibitors should be aware that if there is a long interval between the dates that they indicate their preferred choices (step 2) and the receipt of payment, their preferred stand/s may have been reserved and paid for by another exhibitor. However, the secretariat (ICE Solution) undertakes to stay in close communication with all exhibitors during this process and to keep them informed of the continued availability or unavailability of their chosen stand/s.
We trust that exhibitors will find these procedures fair and we would like to assure exhibitors of our co-operation at all times to assist in securing their preferred stand/s.