APPLY FOR MEMBERSHIP
Thank you for your interest in joining the South African Orthopaedic Assocation.
Membership may be granted to any person who is a medical practitioner and is registered within the Republic of South Africa as an orthopaedic surgeon or who has a special interest in the practice of orthopaedics.
The SAOA currently has about 800 members in SA and overseas, who enjoy a range of membership benefits. The majority of these are SA orthopaedic specialist surgeons and trainees in orthopaedic surgery.
Please complete all details. Applications will only be considered if the application form is completed in full, a recent photograph of the applicant is included, the application form is signed by the applicant, proposer and seconder and proof of payment is received.
Applicants who wish to be considered for membership are advised to complete their application in accordance with the following guidelines:
- Click on the Click here to start the membership application section at the bottom of this page
- Complete Step 1
- Download the proposer form for two full SAOA members to sign and complete
- Step 2: Submit the complete application online
- Upload the signed proposer form
- Upload a recent photograph
- Pay the annual membership fee either via credit card or EFT
- Applications are then forwarded for consideration by the Executive Committee
- Once the application is approved then the new member will be assigned a user log in for the website
Membership Queries and new membership application
Membership Secretary: Jeanne-Marie Agnello